2010-2011 Camaro Supercharger Systems
Complete twin-screw supercharging systems featuring the Lysholm 2300 supercharger are available for the 2010-2011 Camaro SS. These systems include all components required to bolt onto a stock LS3 or L99, including a fuel system and calibration upgrade for 91-octane fuel.
580 HP, 541 Torque on Stock LS3
The complete system will boost your LS3 camaro to 580HP and 541 lb/ft torque with 7-9 PSI from the supercharger at the factory redline.
550 HP, 530 Torque on Stock L99
Installation of the complete system on an L99 model will boost from stock (400HP, 410 lb/ft) to 550HP and 530 lb/ft supercharged.
Note: HP/torque ratings are quoted at the crankshaft (based on a percentage increase from actual rear-wheel measurements).
Tuner Kits up to 700HP
The lysholm 2300 supercharger included in the tuner kit is capable of more than 700HP with custom tuning on vehicles with modified engines. If you would like to custom tune your installation, or if your vehicle is already modified, we recommend that you purchase a tuner kit, which does not include the tuning and fuel injector upgrades that are included in complete systems. For proper installation of a tuner kit, you or your installer must provide the appropriate fuel components and custom tuning.
621 RWHP, 622 RWTQ Custom Installation by RMCR
A custom-tuned Lysholm installation on a 2010 Camaro by RMCR recently made 621.85 RWHP and 622.28 RWTQ on the dyno with 9-9.5 PSI of boost from the 2300 supercharger.
Complete System Included Components and Features
Lysholm 2300 twin-screw supercharger with 6-rib drive pulley,
integrated bypass valve and actuator.
The twin-screw design provides maximum low-end torque as well as far greater efficiency
and horsepower gains compared to the traditional (as well as newer) roots-type blowers.
Manifold boost pressure with 3.65” supplied pulley is 7-9 PSI
(assuming no engine modifications and OEM engine redline).
- Cast aluminum lower manifold with ports that match OEM size, location and shape
- Correct fuel injector location for proper atomization
- OEM port seal design at cylinder head and throttle interfaces
- Integrated air bypass valve assembly and actuator
- Supercharger drive assembly includes black anodized billet aluminum tensioner plate, idler, drive belt and all necessary hardware.
Fuel system upgrade features:
- Hand-held programmer (controls ignition timing and fuel enrichment), Supplied SCT programmer re-flashes the ECM with a safe, custom Lysholm calibration for 91-octane fuel (not included with tuner kits).
- High flow replacement fuel injectors (not included with tuner kits).
- Extruded aluminum replacement fuel rails with -6 AN fuel fittings and braided SS crossover hose
Closed-loop air/water charge cooler system. Charge cooler assembly includes:
- Integrated dual-pass welded aluminum charge cooler core
- Charge cooler water storage tank with hoses, clamps and plumbing
- High-volume water circulation pump for closed loop cooling
- Highly effective dual-pass water cooler
Air inlet assembly includes:
- Billet aluminum MAF housing with black anodize coating
- Cast aluminum supercharger air inlet manifold mates to supercharger and OEM throttle body
- Properly re-located IAT sensor
- Silicone sleeves and stainless steel clamps
- High-flow roto-molded air box replaces OEM unit and allows for retention of GM hydrocarbon trap (required for 50-State smog certification)
- Reusable, large surface area conical air filter pulls cool air from behind front bumper
- Windshield washer reservoir, ignition coil and heater hose relocation assemblies
- Plug-and-play wiring extensions adapt to OEM harness (MAF, ETC, IAT)
- Black anodized aluminum coil cover with laser etched logo (passenger side)
- High-flow bypass valve provides for increased compressor efficiency and temperature control.
- Optional 4.5" mandrel-bent aluminum air inlet assembly with high-flow reusable air filter will be available as an upgrade for high-performance racing and off-road applications.
- Complete bolt-on system includes replacement MAF housing, all necessary belts, pulleys and fasteners.
- 3-Year/36,000-mile powertrain limited warranty optional (coverage is from vehicle original in-service date).
Supercharger system installation time is rated at 9-12 hours
This system is compatible only with “821” and “823” (rectangular port) cylinder head castings.
Currently Not Smog Legal in California
These systems have not yet been granted an exemption by the California Air Resources Board (CARB). Currently these systems are not smog legal in California, except for racing vehicles which may never be used upon a highway (Off-road use only). 50-State Emissions certification is planned for complete systems. Tuner kits are not eligible for CARB exemption.
Complete System Part Numbers and Pricing
Complete systems include a fuel management/calibration upgrade and will bolt onto stock vehicles without the need for additional parts.
|2010-2011||6.2L Camaro SS Lysholm 2300 Complete System with Charge Cooler||2310160||$6,950.95|
Tuner Kit Part Numbers and Pricing
Tuner kits do not include tuning or fuel injector upgrades. Tuner kits require the installer to provide the necessary fuel system upgrades and custom tuning in order to function properly.
|2010-2011||6.2L Camaro SS Lysholm 2300 Tuner Kit with Charge Cooler||2310180||$6,295.95|