2003-2004 4.6L 4V Mustang Cobra Supercharger Kits and Accessories
Lysholm 3300 Supercharger Kit
Features the Lysholm 3300 twin-screw supercharger, capable of 800+HP at 25+PSI Boost.
Part number: 3320020 ($4,695.95)
Included Components and Features
- Designed for use with the 4.6L 4V engine in the ‘03-‘04 Mustang Cobra. Fits under the stock hood, but under-hood blanket must be trimmed or removed.
- Lysholm 3300 twin-screw supercharger with 4.25” driven pulley and new 8-rib drive belt
- Produces approximately 17-19 psig peak boost when paired with the following combination:
- OEM engine, including crank pulley and rev-limit.
- Aftermarket 90mm I.D. MAF housing and matching open element filter (customer supplied)
- Supplied Vortech throttle body and 4.25” driven pulley
- Billet adapter plate allows for simple attachment to OEM lower manifold
- CNC machined aluminum
- Black anodized finish
- O-ring seal for bypass
- Integrated bypass valve assembly
- OEM Ford twin-port actuator
- Bypass shaft
- Actuator arm
- 44.5mm bypass valve (competing “3.4L / W210AX” models use 38mm valve)
- Cast aluminum supercharger air inlet manifold
- High-flow, minimal pressure drop design
- Integrated o-ring seal at throttle mating surface
- Includes all necessary fittings to adapt to OEM hoses
- Relocates throttle to the driver side of the engine
- Exclusive high-flow throttle body
- Billet aluminum construction
- Black anodized coating with Vortech logo machined into the top
- Precision machined brass gears
- Throttle bore: flow area = 13.694 sq. in. (73% increase over OEM Cobra)
- Single oval blade
- Includes mounting hardware and custom throttle cable bracket
- Extruded aluminum high-flow fuel rails with mounting hardware. -6 ORB ports.
- Billet aluminum remote-mount IAC manifold with necessary fittings and hose
- Provisions for EGR mount. Includes EGR valve relocation hose.
- Adapter plate, inlet duct, throttle body and all bypass components are pre-installed onto the supercharger at Vortech
- Throttle body requires OEM TPS sensor (removed from OEM throttle).
- Battery relocation is required (optional Vortech #8N150-010 is a complete relocation assembly that includes 1Ø cable and ends, NHRA legal aluminum box and hardware). Battery relocation components are not included in this tuner kit.
- Supercharger kit installation time is rated at 4-6 hours
- Installer must provide:
- Custom ECU calibration
- Fuel pump voltage booster or high-flow fuel pumps for applications exceeding 15 psig boost
- High-flow replacement fuel injectors
- Properly sized air filter
- Properly matched MAF sensor and housing
- Fuel adapter fittings and related plumbing (not included and may vary per specific application)
- OEM Fuel Pressure Sensor mount
- Connection from fuel supply line to Vortech fuel rails
- Fuel rail crossover
- This system is available with powder coated black exterior finish only
- Not smog legal. Off-road use only.
- Ship date and pricing to be determined
- Alternate supercharger drive pulley size available separately: 2L038-375-01 (3.75”) and 2L038-400-01 (4.00”). More sizes to come in the future.
- Replacement belt: 2A048-765 (Dayco 5080765). Compatible with 4.25”, 4.00” and 3.75” pulley sizes.
- Throttle inlet ducting assemblies:
- Four inch diameter aluminum ducting with matte-black powder coated exterior. Includes integrated IAC and crankcase breather ports
- Compatible with OEM-style 90mm MAF configurations
- Includes heat shield and appropriate silicone sleeves with clamps
- Five inch diameter mandrel-bent ducting with matte-black powder coated exterior. Includes provision for IAT sensor. Integrated IAC and crankcase breather ports.
- 123mm billet aluminum MAF housing (2005+ slot style MAF element and harness required)
- Air filter, heat shield and appropriate silicone sleeves with clamps
- Coming soon: 5” diameter duct assembly with Vortech 123mm MAF and filter (2005+ slot style MAF element required)